Joining
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 375 Herp derp.

The howl had not been lost on the Alphess’s ears, and come to the call she did. Insomnia had been closer to the cry and was first to respond, and as soon as the silvery wolfess bounded down a small rock face and saw the sight of the dark one speaking with the stranger, she relaxed. She could already see that this stranger meant no harm – for now, anyway. There wasn’t much to make out from this vantage point, though she narrowed her eyes anyway to pick up all she could about their impromptu visitor. Male, for sure, possibly young with a marbled gray and brown coat. She sailed off of the rocks, landing with a soft thud in the snow, her stride never breaking as she pressed forward toward the meeting.

Petite paws left small tracks in the snow as she trotted toward them, her head and tail held high, regal even, and ears pointed forward to catch the last of the words.

“Insomnia… forgive my tardiness.” She spoke, letting her pack sister know that she was approaching from behind. Soon she stood next to the dark wolfess, facing the newcomer. He was properly postured, his tail and head low. Insomnia had done well in ensuring this stranger had meant no trouble for their pack. She looked upon Insomnia’s face with a pleased expression before turning curious honey colored eyes upon the stranger.

“Hello, Wanderer,” she said with a cordial nod. “I am Titania Moonsong.” She didn’t waste her time with adding ‘and I am the Alphess’ or any other such diplomacy. Her stance, scent, and gaze told more than words ever could.

Her eyes turned back to her pack sister, Insomnia, gentle authority behind her gaze. She had come in the middle of a conversation she had not heard, so she did not know what had already transpired. She searched Insomnia for any inkling of fear or alarm, but there was none that she could see. She wanted to know what was going on, but was sure she would be told without having to ask. Waiting for the explanation, her eyes turned back to the Wanderer. He was young, as she suspected, probably only a few months younger than the child Alphess herself.

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread