Joining
The wind had been kind to Apex. For it seemed to have given his howl, even if it was mighty for an adolescent, the assistance it needed to reach the ears of a beautiful wolfess. And the gods above must have had quite a sense of humor because not long after Insomnia arrived and acknowldged Apex, another goregous creature lept from her perch atop a collection of boulders to join them. Apex caught her scent as she graefully approched the meeting. It was similar to Insomnia's being that he had never come across it before then.

Apex had never laid eyes on such a beautïful creature. Almost dazed by her presence, Apex had to consciously struggle to regain focus on the important matter. Her moonlight silver coat didn't make the task any easier for Apex.

As he began to acknowledge her. He stopped. With her she brought a subtle gust of wind. The gust brought her scent to his nose. And before becoming intoxicted by Titania's frarance. He had realized what the scent meant. This new wolfess, who introduced herald as Titania, was the Alphess of New Dawn. That was the scent Apex thought he caught during Insomnia's approach. He felt uneasy from wonder if he gave his request to the correct wolf. With this in mind he was prepared to proceed. "Greetings Titania, I am Apex. I travel here in search of acceptance and guidance. I bring with me youth, skill, and ambition. I mean your pack no harm."

Messages In This Thread