Joining
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 300+

Titania cocked her head; one ear perking whilst the other swiveling sideways as both Insomnia and the stranger explained what was going on. He was kindred, just another lost soul searching for a place to call home. But was it mother moon who led him here, or some other force? Was he here to be a part of a pack, or for a free ride? Looking him over, she thought his intent was probably not ill. He seemed but still too young to be a pawn of evil forces.

She stretched her neck, extending her muzzle so her nose touched to Apex’s, a tentative sniff at first. Then she took a step forward, paw crunching softly in the snow as her nose prodded at his muzzle as she took in his scent, mapping it within her memory. As far as she could tell, he did not carry the musk of any of the packs they were wary of.

Stepping back a half step, she looked into his eyes. “Do you understand what you ask, young one? If you are looking for a lavish life living in some hotel, then you have come to the wrong place.” A brow quirked at that as she searched his face for understanding.

“As Insomnia can tell you, we here in New Dawn live true to our roots. Our lives are natural, you will find no human buildings in our realm-“ …except for the rest stop and highway that scarred their paradise… “-and little of their possessions and culture remains within us; though we don’t shun every trinket and bauble, we are still understanding.” She nodded, thinking of Zalen’s own love for books, and a few of the members’ enjoyment of pets. From those outside looking within, they appeared to be a zealous people with strict law; but they were truly sympathetic. They were an intelligent species, now, and they knew that little curiosities and indulgences were only Wolfish to afford.

“Before she came to us, I did not know Insomnia, but now we are family,” she turned to the beautiful sable wolfess and gave her a nuzzle. “She sees the potential in you. You would be prepared to take New Dawn above all others as your family? What happened to your family, young traveler?”

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread