Joining
[html]

Word Count

The air seemed still although Apex felt a slight breeze pass through the small space between his head and his pinned down ears. He was sure that under other circumstances he would have begun to relax due to the traces of kindness dancing across Insomnia's face. But the young wolf was in a trance. A trance induced by the wolfess Titania. “I...” But when Apex opened his mouth he realized he had nothing to say. Nothing that wouldn't make him sound idiotic. So he watched as the two wolves before him acknowledged one another.

Then she opened her mouth to him. Apex received her words. Were they a warning? Apex felt a strong feeling of belonging. Titania's message filled the longing within Apex's soul with every word. New Dawn was exactly what he had been searching for. The gods smiled upon the young wolf. "I only know the natural ways of the wolf and I seek nothing more. Insomnia, I am honored in the potential you see within me. My family is gone. My mother slain by a cougar. Understand that I regard these beast in the deepest pits of my heart. I know what it is I do.I now accept New Dawn above all others."

<style>
.apex1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.apex1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.apex1 b {color:#4F4F77; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.apex1 {background-color:#05056D; background-image:url(http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/ ... 4qqdv5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:433px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.apex1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.apex1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread