Joining
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 200+ Welcome!

His words the Alphess could not deny were spoken with sincerity, and she seemed to hold her head up even higher as the young subordinate spoke so surely of his choice. She gazed down at him for a moment, her golden eyes drinking in every line of his visage, searching for deception, but there was none to be found. If this was a trick, if he had an ulterior motive, it was beyond the young alpha.

“Very well,” she said with a slow nod, then stepped forward again to nose at the wolf's snout, cheek, and down to his neck. She bumped up against him as she did so, and expected no retaliation in return. As she sniffed near the back of his head her maw hovered close to that vulnerable place in the neck... it was her test. Once she was satisfied, she stepped back again, her expression now even warmer than before.

“Welcome, Apex, to New Dawn,” she chimed happily, and her tongue lolled with her grin. “Insomnia, since you found him, you are tasked with teaching him our ways and making sure he understands our realm.” Her eyes rolled toward Insomnia as she bestowed the wolfess with her new duty. If this one was as bright as he seemed she would not have to mentor him for long.

Then her head tipped back, nose prodding air as she sang her wolfsong mirthfully for Apex, and let all know that a new brother had joined their ranks.

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread