red solo cup
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Frijole);</style>Jiva Takekuro
Word Count :: 305
OOC: Sorry for the delay, muse has been fluctuation Sad

It seemed that Jiva had been far more quiet than he had intended, but he was wary of the place around him and of the man who was searching around the place. He felt bad and cringed at the barating, most of all his heart skipped a beat when the man almost dropped the bottle that was in his hands. His accent was strange on Jiva’s ears but not unpleasant, though he had to work at deciphering much of what the man said. “aye” was not in Jiva’s vocabulary, but he was quick to learn it’s actual meaning.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to sneak up on you. I just feel strange in this place. Lots of ghosts you know...”

He was bad at explaining his situations, but that was the way things were it seemed. He listened as the man cooled down and introduced himself. He smiled a little, remembering the tale his father had told him. He had done it with a bit of ferocity when he spoke of it and told Jiva never to just trust wolves outright and go with them. He had been told of his cousin’s demise as well as his aunt living there with a brute who had stolen her away from her brother.

“Yeah I heard of it. My Aunt lives there. My name is Jiva Takekuro. I reside in New Dawn. I don’t know if you’ve heard of it though, it is newly established, but word is getting around.”

His voice was soft and calm not showing much expression now that the other calmed down. Arthur may have looked like a fool juggling the bottle around but in the initial shock it didn’t matter to Jiva as he felt bad already he had scared the poor man.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Jiva p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva b {font-family:verdana; color:#3a3629; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva {background-color:#58553f; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#a4a897; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8357/atab4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:291px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #4e4839; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .name {text-align:right; font-family:Frijole; color:#2c281d; font-size:35px; text-shadow:#3a3725 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8767; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table made by Kitty!

Messages In This Thread