Take Another Look At Me
[html]

Not at all, welcome! /+238

Another bird, one much larger than the first, appeared almost as if out of thin air and caught Blind’s attention. It was a hawk, it seemed, and the poor little bird it was chasing didn’t stand a chance. The wolfess turned her head to avoid witnessing the kill, just as someone approached behind her. She sat up straight, turning toward the boy with a tilt of her head. She hadn’t seen this male before, and he confirmed that with his words. The hawk must belong to him, she thought, noting that some luperci kept pets. It was never something she fancied in particular; an animal owning another animal seemed silly to her. But to each their own, she guessed.

Rising to her feet, Blind stepped over to the boy and stretched her snout forward to steal a quick sniff. The distinctive mark of her pack clung to his fur, as well as various indistinguishable smells. She gave him a friendly smile, and a nod to acknowledge that she’d heard him. Jiva, she finally repeated, it’s a pleasure to meet you. My name’s Blind. No, I don’t think we have met yet. But now we have! She giggled foolishly, feeling somewhat more like herself just from the company of another. Her tail flicked in a carefree way behind her, and she peered up at the sky. It’s a lovely day today. Are you out for a walk? she asked.

<style type="text/css">
.bli-nd b {font-weight:bold; color:#31261b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #787a7c; }
.bli-nd p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.bli-nd {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#eef4f7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wsqTx.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #31261b; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787a7c; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread