i would walk 500 miles
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 260 OOC: Big Grin

Though it had been a few days since he first partook the alcohol with his was he a friend, or still a stranger, well whatever he was, he and Arthur shared some drinks and good times, but because of that and his inability to know his limits on the strong stuff, he gained a headache that lasted far later than a day. Groaning the boy lay by the den. His ears twitched a little, as he was trying to rest but just thinking about something he heard made him stir. His ears twitched again, even though the howl was only once Jiva’s head shot up. Had he really heard it? It couldn’t be. She never left the miracles pack! Hurrying to his feet Jiva dashed through the territory that New Dawn had claimed, his curled tail high along his back as he spotted his grandmother.

“Gramma! Wow.. I- What are you doing here?”

He had yet to really tell anyone he had chosen a pack but he was sure Skoll had let his mother know that Jiva was back in the area again. The young man wagged his tail at his grandmother. He had missed her and wished he was able to visit her when he was near the territory. His headache long forgotten he grinned widely at the woman who had raised his own mother and had been a good part of his life. He smiled wolfishly, unsure how to take her presence but he knew he was mostly glad just to see her.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread