i would walk 500 miles
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mudOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/try2.png') #493223 no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 360px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.mudTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.mudSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.mudInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.mudInput {width:470px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.mudInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.mudInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.mudInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.mudInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mudSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.mud-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Ayita Catori
In ev'ry job that must be done
There is an element of fun
you find the fun and snap!
The job's a game
WC :: +### OOC :: Set umm the 24th to give the aging gal some time to get here

Ayita had to admit that even though she was aging she had no limitations. She was going to keep making sure that her family was together in a sense. She would learn how Jiva was doing and be sure to see him as often as she could.

Ayita sat herself down at the border. The fact was she had to track him down and from the traveling wolves it was hard to fully pin down a scent. She could smell him here though so either he was here or he had recently passed through. the thing was she wished the boy had seen her while he had been at the court. She was sure Vigilante would not disallow the boy stopping by to see either of them.

Ayita smiled as she saw him move towards her. She couldn't help but get a little misty eyes. She had really missed the boy and well she missed Amaranth too. Looking at him he had really grown from that child she held mere seconds after birth. Now looking at him he was almost a year old almost a man. Soon he would have his own family and pass along her blood line and Niro's

Skoll was beaming about meeting his nephew. I was so confused at first. Because he rambled on and on then it hit me. She said looking at him. I think I'm owed an apology. She said her smile changing to a slight frown. Never saying a thing to your grandmother I had to track you down. And its been weeks on some of the scents. She then chuckled. She stood and gave her bulk a light shake. Jiva I missed you child. She said with a smile she moved towards him slightly she just wanted to be close to him.

For a...
Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
The medicine go down-wown
The medicine go down
Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
In a most delightful way

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread