i would walk 500 miles
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mudOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/try2.png') #493223 no-repeat bottom center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 10px 360px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.mudTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.mudSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.mudInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.mudInput {width:470px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.mudInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.mudInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.mudInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.mudInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.mudSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.mud-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Ayita Catori
In ev'ry job that must be done
There is an element of fun
you find the fun and snap!
The job's a game
WC :: +### OOC :: Set umm the 24th to give the aging gal some time to get here

Ayita smiled as she moved closer to him. But she remained very aware of where the pack started. Being mad at him rolled off her shoulder and she found herself just happy to see him doing well. Oh Jiva child forget it. None of that matters your alive healty and doing well all for yourself. she spoke falling into an old habit of her french accent falling through. she just had to admit that seeing him it placed her at more ease.

Ayita was so happy that she had nearly forgotten about Niro and Amaranth for the moment. Her bulky form slunk a little bit as she shook her head. No I was actually going to ask you if you'd seen them. I'm still waiting for them to come home. she wanted them both safe and sound in the court but she knew that they would come home on their own time. She wished that Jiva had chosen to come back to the court as well but she had to admit looking at him. he seemed so proud of himself.

The catori woman smiled. Are you happy here? Getting enough food? She asked knowing the answers. She just she wanted to take her mind off of Niro and Amaranth. She moved to nuzzle the boy.

For a...
Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
The medicine go down-wown
The medicine go down
Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down
In a most delightful way

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread