Distress
[html]

OOC:

He kept quiet and very still, letting her compose herself without anyone asking any pesky questions. Mostly he was noiseless because he had no idea what to say. Comforting others was not a great skill of his. He was left bewildered and distressed when presented with a crying person, especially a crying girl. His posture was stiff and awkward, but it was obvious he really was worried.

"You are not my family..." Vikas' muscles tightened up in momentary fear. Did that mean he was an enemy? It was bad that he felt so relieved when she said that her family had left her. Of course that was a terrible thing, but at least it meant he wasn't about to get skinned alive for not being a blood relative. The grey wolf said nothing in reply to this, knowing that there was nothing to say, really. "Oh, gee, that sucks?" No wonder she was so despairing. Vikas simply gave a respectful silence, showing her he was still listening through attentive body posture.

Despite his attempts at being supportive, as pathetic as they might be, he was rewarded with little more than bitterness. It was to be expected, the brown-haired female looked too distraught to act like a perfect little hostess just because someone happened to show up and talk to her. Surprisingly, Vikas did not flinch or feel panicked at all at her pseudo-attack. He looked away from her, and down at his knees. "No," he started, his voice slow and cautious. He turned back to her blue, blurred eyes. "I was the one that left them," he admitted calmly.

"I never thought that it might affect them so strongly," he mused. "I don't know your family, obviously, but...when I left mine, I still loved them tons." Maybe her family wasn't so adoring. Maybe she hadn't been born into a such a close, loving family as his. How could he know? But in his case, he really had loved his family very, very much. "I won't pretend I know anything about your life, but, you know, if someone leaves, that doesn't mean they don't care for you anymore." He was quiet for a moment before adding, almost to himself, "I think about them all the time."

Vikas Limonchenko
<style>
.vikas .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.vikas-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#14440D; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.vikas p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.vikas b {color:#14440D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.vikas {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... tock-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.vikas .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread