the inner beast
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +### OOC ::

Aeron yawned as she shook off her pelt she had been out and about the back lands scouting for a hunt. She was hoping that she would find a few creatures other then rabbits. She was pleased to see some herds of deer that were struggling to gain any form of greenery. Most were scraping bark from trees just to get some form of nutrients. Aeron noted to herself all that she saw and made her way towards one of the entry ways to the caves.

She stopped herself not wanting to go into them. She forced her body to shift once again, from Lupus to Secrui. Aeron Yawned as she shook herself out, the transformation had been a little slower but she hadn't been eating regularly since Io left. She was feeding the pups and caring for them but not always herself.

Aeron lifted her muzzle to the sky and let out a bellowing call. She wasn't as forceful as Naniko or Alaki would have been but she managed to muster a demanding coyote call. the call beckoned all able bodies to help with a hunt. She would lead the team and kill what they could so that the pups of anathema and members could have something fresh. Lately aeron had gotten nothing her traps just breaking but maybe something more primal would do the trick.

She sat herself down and looked around. those who could come would and that would be that. She was itching to get a move on though. She knew she couldn't do it on her own though.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread