the inner beast
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +### OOC :: Posting order in the same order people joined you will have 2 days to post if you don't you will be skipped that round.

Time seemed to pass like water down a stream and soon members began to arrive. The secui woman watched as a male was the first to come. Aeron watched the male walk up to her and she could feel impatience and annoyance grow as the male only greeted her. No good child she snarled the fur on her back blistering. "You useless Zepar you will show me respect" she was able to hold back a little bit of her anger holding her tongue slightly. He may have been bigger but that didn't matter to the coyote woman. The female snarled ignoring Ayasha and Mido for a moment she had to deal with the male. Gravel for my forgivness she snapped looking at him watching him. She had a pack behind her what did he have?

Aeron looked at Ayasha and then mido. She took a slight breath taking a slightly different tone. I figured we could make you all work. Since it seems many of you need to learn" She eyed Liam again. She changed her posture slightly when she saw Alaki come. Looking at him she gave a nod and smile. "Glad to have you aboard Alaki, Alexander.

She eyed Liam again then went to speak as another member joined them She had not met her before. At least Liam had given her a name. Aeron huffed looking at her then to Alaki. Right now Aeron felt like half of the new members were to dense. "We're going hunting. I've been scouting all morning and have found two small herds both have a few weak looking dear so i'm hoping to get at least one. If not two. She said as she looked at all of them.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread