the inner beast
[html]

Word Count ::322 Points::3 OOC:: I was waiting for Jace and Leon… but I grow impatient “shrugs” 8.

Having Aeron tear one of the Zepars a new one and Leon being pretty late to the hunt, this event was already turning out to be interesting to say the least. The ex-assassin explained that there was a heard of deer nearly a mile or so away that she had been keeping an eye on. Apparently one of them had leg troubles and one other wasn’t feeling so hot either. She went into detail about her plan of attack, separating the entirety of the canines into groups of two and three to flank the heard from both sides. She stuck the Austral, Alexander and the dark seemingly timid girl named Anon together; and placed Mido with the rust colored male and the white female whose name he was struggling to pronounce, he might as well have not heard it at all. She and the Rakeeb would breach the heard down the middle from behind. It was a well thought out plan; the way she made it they would at least get the two stragglers if not one or two more.

Mido judgmentally gazed at the duo he was grouped with. Something about Liam made him seem younger than he, but physically was just as big as he was, maybe slightly bigger and well built. He certainly wasn’t the only one in the pack with a well disciplined body. The snow colored female wolf seemed so small and limber in comparison to the two males. He figured with her figure she was probably faster than he, so she would probably be helpful to them. The Huskadore knew nearly nothing about everyone around him except for Aeron and Alaki. He smiled to himself, this hunt would prove to be an eye opener for the Dasa, he knew the extent of his personal capabilities all too well; it would be good for him to see what some of the other pack members were capable of.

Table by the Mentors!
my avatar is NATalicious

<style>
.K22911_OctIsAFrog p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog b {font-family:times new roman; color:#fcba08; margin:5px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.K22911_OctIsAFrog {background-color:#2e1411; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#d12e11; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #282147; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... tabpik.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_OctIsAFrog-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread