you can't fence that in.
[html]

OOC woops can't believe i missed that XD take him back to aniwaya with you?

The female gripped Hadley gently, pulling him up. His name was asked, and his eyes darted to the ground. Hadley. He'd never been called a brother before, not since he left his family in what felt like ages ago. It hadn't been used as a term of endearment either, just something used to remind him of his responsibilities. Discreetly he sniffed the air, seeing if they were related. That didn't seem to be the case. He shook his head at her question. There were no new wounds on his body, just the scars that would never fade, and one or two bruises from doing exactly what he just did.

Her questions were all very pointed. His ears flattened as she asked where he came from. Surely if he was returned by a stranger they would think he'd been trying to run away. There was no escaping answering the questions, despite how nervous they made him. Casa di Cavalieri. Nearby I think. Yes. They wouldn't want to lose their slave, would they? After all, Amy had never let him escape, despite all the attempts he made. It hurt too much for him to try and take another attempt.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread