Round up the Soldiers
[html]
Savannah fails DX :: 000

The chocolate girl's head lifted as a call drifted through the cold air, instinctually she could tell it was a leader. The call incited leadership and hierarchy over everyone. Large ears perked, deciding if the call should be answered. She had been sitting outside the Courthouse, stroking her horse's nose, quietly feeding the equine bits of dried grasses, it certainly was a shame that spring hadn't arrived yet, there was many things to do in the warming sun that would never be as nice in this cold grey world. Patting Ukaglay's snout, the Vansenza trotted out to the direction of the call, running out on her long black booted legs. There was a small gathering near the courthouse, most of the faces unfamiliar to the small coydog.

Settling herself into the small crowd, she immediately found Hadley's muscular form, and like a moth to flame; she made her way to his side. She had a strong impulse to reach for his hand, hold him close and keep her knees from shaking. Meetings such as these often had her nervous, and seeing the woman standing with Jazper made her even more so. It was Saluce's mate, the woman who had helped keep her alive, and had helped her in so many ways near Ichika. Maybe this meeting was about the event? No it couldn't be. It was about training. She easily picked Wayne's face out of the small gathering, and a familiar voice cut through the air. It was Sebastian, the classy wolf who had bought Hadley and brought him here. Maybe reaching for the hybrid's hand beside her would be a bad idea, so Sel stuck to simply standing close, but casually to the mottled wolfdog. She listened to the words of the foxy male, ears perking. Without thinking, she found her own voice cutting through the crowd, "Xy'rin, I want to thank you again for helping me..." Quieter, and much more shy she glanced to Sebastian. "It's good to see you again...I think camouflage is a great idea..." Gathering whatever courage she had somehow created, Selene added lastly "I think I can contribute--I can teach swordsmanship, I have my own sword, and I know how to use it. Or--I can um, help out with the other stations? That way I can learn more?" After the small speech, Selene shrank back quiet and shy. How could she talk to others this way? It could have been obvious she made a fool of herself, this time her hand grasped Hadley's, giving a gentle squeeze in her unassertive way.

Will you stand when it all burns down. Will you love when it all burns down
Will it end when it all burns down. Will you just let it all burn down

Image courtesy of ecstaticist

<style>
.GR2_SeleneVansenza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza b {font-family:verdana; color:#e19535; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza {background-color:#821405;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4789/atable22.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #38160a; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #421009; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .name {text-align:right; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .lyrics {color:#decab4; text-align:center; font-family:Junge; font-size:10px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px;  letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#decab4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread