I'm At Home In The Clouds.
[html]I hope you don't mind me joining you. ;o This thread seemed kinda lonely

Fog, there is a lot more too it than just it being almost like a big dusty cloud sweeping over everything. Aquilina sighed and walked a little bit further, she started to sniff unsure where to go, what to follow. Early in the morning she was stuck in her head, another fight with Estella. Silently, she walked on all four paws. She didn't do this often because she enjoyed the 'human' view of everything.

She loved it here, exactly how she remembered it last winter. Her brother followed behind her, "Sister, we have to go 127.0.0.1 soon." and she smiled as she looked at the scenery,

"I know, I just want to stay a little longer," she paused, "Every time I fight with mom, or one of you, this is the place that makes me calm.. that settles me down." he smiled and turned around, left without a word. A smile came to Aquilina's lips as she walked away too. This was the last time she'd ever see this place again, who knew.

Aquilina walked ever so slowly, however, she smelt someone that was definitely there. Looking around, she closed her eyes, even though she didn't need to for her right eye because she was blind in that eye. She started sniffing around, this way, her sight couldn't play jokes on her through the fog, just her and her nose. Which right now, it was the only thing she could trust.

A smile came to her lips, she opened her eyes. Standing a few feet away, she found who she was looking for. Even though she was trespassing, she had a low growl to her throat.

"Well hello there."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread