[J] Who have we here?
Cadmeia shivered a little when the female spoke to her. She was intimidated at first, but worked up her courage and let out soft reply. ”Please, I would like nothing more than that. I’m Cadmeia. C..Cadmeia Teumessian. It has always been just me... She’d hoped that her response wasn’t offensive in any way - words escaped her. She didn’t want to be rude, but she didn’t want Hadley to think that she’d lied to him. She glanced upward at Hadley who was carrying her away. Cadmeia was too weak to speak anymore, but she wished she hadn’t left without finding out who that female was. She pressed herself closer to Hadley and closed her eyes - it really WAS as if she’d felt this somewhere before, somehow, but she couldn’t seem to figure out where. She’d always been alone, right?
”This must be a kitchen” Cadmeia thought to herself. She’d never been “inside” before, so everything was new to her. Hadley rummaged around a bit, and Cadmeia’s mouth began to water. She hadn’t thought about it until now, but she couldn’t remember the last time she had eaten. It was worrying the way her memory had been working (or rather, not working...).
Hadley set her down next to something warm, and only then did Cadmeia realize she hadn’t ever STOPPED shivering. She pushed herself up against Hadley’s foot, forgetting about the food, and letting her senses wash away as she drifted off to sleep.

Messages In This Thread