acidic mornings
[html]
Word Count :: 000 I powerplayed....Tell me if you want it poofed.

Omni heard the door to their room open, flicking a tall brown ear as arms gently embraced her close. She was soon bathed in Jacinto's musty scent, comforted by the strong arms pulling her close. Titling her muzzle up her salmon tongue flew out to lap gently at his throat, before whispering "Where were you?" She missed his company, his sweet nature and gentle voice. He had left shortly after they had eaten, worrying the young woman thinking she had done something terribly wrong. Blue eyes gazed softly as he rested himself on her legs. He was so sweet, so caring. How could she ever do anything to him? Omni thought back to the pregnancy as he asked what was wrong, and her ears flattened right back to her skull. "I-I don't know." Maybe she'd wait, wait on the news until she was much more sure. "I don't know Jacinto...I don't know."

She ran a hand through her hair, nervous to let anything slip. What would his family think? What would he think? She stood up, taking his hand and walking over to the bed to lay them both down. It was much more comfortable, and hey. She liked his arms wrapped around her. Once they both were comfortable, Omni buried her muzzle into his chest. Hopefully he wouldn't notice her slightly swelled abdomen, and to make sure of that she covered herself with the blanket. Settling back into the warm bed, she quietly said "I love you Jacinto." A hand rested itself on his chest, the other cradling her lower stomach feeling for any movement, disappointed from finding very little, the hand removed itself and ran itself through the tousled orange locks of her man's hair. Omni felt sleepy, subdued even.

Your heart is full of broken dreams. Just a fading memory, And everything's gone but the pain carries on. Lost in the rain again, When will it ever end. The arms of relief seem so out of reach

Image courtesy of orangeacid

<style>

.GR2_OmniCadeaux p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}

.GR2_OmniCadeaux b {font-family:verdana; color:#4a344b; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}

.GR2_OmniCadeaux {background-color:#211d34; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#13121d; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1167/atable21.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #13121d; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}

.GR2_OmniCadeaux .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #13121d; }

.GR2_OmniCadeaux .name {text-align:right; font-family:Mrs Saint Delafield; font-size:90px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}

.GR2_OmniCadeaux .lyrics {color:#3b3451; text-align:center; font-family:Balthazar; font-size:12px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }

.GR2_OmniCadeaux .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#3b3451; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }

p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread