acidic mornings
[html]
Word Count :: 000

He was so sweet, so gentle. Would he seriously be capable of abandoning her after she told him? That was the biggest issue now, trying her hardest not to seem cold, unwilling to love this man. Comfort instantly arrived as he pulled her close, holding her so close that she wanted to just yell everything out. Now she'd be in trouble, for hurting him and the family. Now she'd be known as a whore, known for her promiscuity and lack of love. It was all fake, but if Columbine found out, her reputation would never be the same.

The young female gently pressed herself into Jacinto, feeling his arms welcoming and gentle around her. Huffing a sigh, Omni let herself relax. Maybe it was nothing, but what could explain that tiny rise under her ribs? Maybe it was something she'd read in some medical books, maybe it was some kind of tumor. Any ways, it couldn't be too major.

Flicking an ear, Omni listened to him ask again what was wrong, his voice becoming much more anxious, unfortunately for the both of them, she didn't know how to answer. "I-I think..." Trailing off, the tawny girl added. "I'm just afraid that you'll leave me for it." For once Omni couldn't help but feel vulnerable, helpless for what could happen. Her new pregnancy had to be accidental, Jacinto hadn't once said anything about wanting a family, or even telling her why he had slept with her. Still, the young hybrid wanted to tell him. They were his kids anyway. "Jacinto...I'm-I think I'm pregnant.

Your heart is full of broken dreams. Just a fading memory, And everything's gone but the pain carries on. Lost in the rain again, When will it ever end. The arms of relief seem so out of reach

Image courtesy of orangeacid

<style>
.GR2_OmniCadeaux p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux b {font-family:verdana; color:#4a344b; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux {background-color:#211d34;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#13121d;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1167/atable21.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #13121d; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #13121d; }
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .name {text-align:right; font-family:Mrs Saint Delafield; font-size:90px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .lyrics {color:#3b3451; text-align:center; font-family:Balthazar; font-size:12px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.GR2_OmniCadeaux .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#3b3451; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread