acidic mornings
[html]

OOC → :: Now he freaks out. I powerplayed her...Kick me if you want it gone

Jacinto locked her hands in his for a long while, carefully nuzzling into her throat, it was these moments, those simple times of closeness and ease, times when he could just hold the woman tight. Tall brown ears pushed back as she spoke, not wanting him to leave her for whatever reason she had. The russet male shook his head as she said it. "Nothing could change that..."

She seemed hesitant, her words breaking tentively. His brow furrowed while waiting, dreading that she'd tell him she was awfully sick and wouldn't live through it. Anything like that would surely break the small Lykoi.  Pregnant. That single word hit the Lykoi like a hard punch, cutting off his breathing momentarily. "Really? A-Are you sure?" The dusty hybrid's dark mango eyes were wide with surprise and shock. He hadn't expected this, yet all of the events seemed to add up and amount to what she had told him that was happening to her.

Jacinto had never been a father. He was coming into his fifth year of life, and had never looked after children. This new development was confusing in so many ways, for years he had been holding something like this off. Waiting for the "perfect one" and Omni had come along. Honestly he didn't have any thought about children, yet the prospect seemed so close and tangible. What would Inferni think of this? Welcomingly invite the newborn Lykois into the hybrid pack? What would his own immediate family believe? He knew Ilusion wouldn't mind, she loved kids. It made Jacinto smile to think that. "I'm happy for you. Us." He finally admitted. A hand let itself wander over to her abdomen, laying rest on the spot where he could feel growth. How could he not notice? How could he be so stupid not to see?

Finally after a long while, he got up from the bed, taking her hand gently. He pulled her into a warm hug, kissing her gently on the lips. "It's so perfect..."  He looked away finally, shy that he had let himself go like this, how both of them had created life. "We have to find Helotes...I want to talk about this to him..."

He led her quietly out of the room, one hand wrapped protectively around his waist. The duo soon found the door to his brother's room. If he knew where Ilusion was staying these days, he'd make this visit a priority to see her as well. He knocked loudly on the door, urgent to see what his fonder brother felt. Quietly he called "Brother! We need you." While waiting with ears tuned for any movement in the room, he pulled Omni close in a warm hug. He breathed her scent in, and held her extra close. She was so beautiful, and he was sure the pups could be just as. He kissed her gently on the nose, whispering quietly "I love you."

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto .space {width:220px; height:200px; float:left;}
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread