acidic mornings
[html]

Word Count :: 233 Awww sweet Helotes.

When Jacinto first spoke, Helotes became concerned. His mind immediately flitted to Columbine; had he done something again? Omni looked somewhat put off, so that was his immediate reaction. Luckily though, his sweet brother did not hesitate in explaining what the truth of the situation was, and lifted the blanket adorning Omni’s shoulders to reveal the most subtle of bulges. Pregnant. For a moment Helotes just stood there in shock, his expression blank save for his wide eyes as the beautiful Omni confirmed that indeed it was true. Only then did he react.

The largest and most genuine smile that had graced his features in a long time broke on his maw and he guffawed joyously. Oh what wonderful news! New life added to the Lykoi family, their family! Nothing could be more wonderful. He slapped Jacinto heartily on the back, Good going hermano! You sure didn’t waste any time did you? I wouldn’t have had either! He laughed again.

Then, turning to Omni, he took her small hands in his own and gave her a warm smile, I am so happy for you. Once again I am very glad you are part of this family. He then leaned forward and gave the girl a small kiss on her forehead. This was the best news he had had in a long time, and he felt more than happy for the both of them.

<style>
.helotescolor { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wouWX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; color:#bfbfbf; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.helotescolor b {color:#BF0F0C; }
.helotescolor p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.helotescolor p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.helotescolor .quote { font-size:30px; font-family:times, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:left; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#000000; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 2px 2px 1px; }
.helotescolor b:before {content: open-quote;}
.helotescolor b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread