acidic mornings
[html]

¡So happy! Did I skip over Nat? In not sure DX either way, I made a reply. Sorry lol.

Omni couldn't be more embarrassed as Helotes spoke, it was true though. Neither of them had wasted their time on pups. At least it was some other form of commitment, how could she leave him? The young coywolf loved the caramel musician. Soon enough, she was in a gentle hold by Helotes, who gently kissed her head. Small arms brought themselves around her new brother's body, giving a friendly hug as he spoke of being happy to have her in the family. The small coywolf laughed and gently pulled away to stand beside Jacinto, forgetting her nervous outlook on everything. Her russet mate guessed on the due date, it was pretty close. Omni hadn't ever been too great of a scholar, she had picked up some random mathematics from books in her life, fascinated with the progress of the human's extinct knowledge. Idly, the cinnamon girl calculated the rough arrival of her children. "Well...If everything goes as planned, I'd say about three weeks." The bumpy road wasn't over yet, she could miscarry them. It wasn't something she didn't acknowledge.  

A voice near had her turning with Jacinto. There stood a woman, very beautiful and with a sassy air about her. There was some resemblance there. This was Jacinto's sister. The small hybrid nodded as her mate introduced them. Omni found herself chuckling as Ilusion called them lovebirds, adding her own comment. "Hey. Do you know your brothers are hard to stay away from? One of them is so so beautiful." Omni paused to gently punch Jacinto in the shoulder, continuing "And the other-I would kill to have him as my brother every day. I bet you're pretty similar. It's nice to meet you."   Omni tried to be as polite as she could, it wasn't hard to imagine Ilusion and herself getting along, other than Col, Jacinto's siblings seemed really cool. So this was family, she had lost it with her horrid mother, and a father who never stuck around. Her siblings were dead, and this was the closest most cherished family the brunette could ever wish for.  Jacinto told his sister of the coming arrival of children, and that shut her up. She wanted her children, but didn't want the rumors and ill feelings. And if there was rumors, Omni couldn't help but think Columbine was stoking those fires.

<style type="text/css">
.ostelleaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#476f87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.ostelleaux p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ostelleaux .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; text-indent:0px; text-align:center;}
.ostelleaux {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#bbcad7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gG6yU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#687077; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread