How do you do it?
Gen - 'Souls should have a cookie exchange program. Marie and I have already done this with cookies and cupcakes lol.

Bria - I'm not really sure if I get what you mean... I think because that's already how I write? ^^;

Raze - The problem is, breaks just seem to make it worse for me, and I don't want to drop any of the characters I have right now... Dropping Princess was super hard, and I have plans for these three. The one I have the least plans for is Vigi, but there's no way I'm dropping him, at least until after I've had Fee for a while and after I eventually pick up Noah, which will be a looooong time from now and after I have Robert. xD;

Alli - I need to figure out some good prizes then. xD I tried to do that sort of - if I reached my goal of 35 posts a month for Vigi and 20 minimum for Foxglove and Artemis, I'll allow myself to buy art, but that's WAY too high of a number I think... Because right now, a few is hard, heh.

Tammi - I already scrapped the idea of trying for long posts like... a year or more ago lol. Five years ago, I wouldn't post less than 1000 words. Now I'm lucky to hit 300 and I'm fine with it. xD I just write what comes out and if it's short, oh well - as long as it gets the point across and isn't written poorly, then it's good in my book.

Messages In This Thread