Pay the Piper
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Neela's anger and frustration understandable, just standing next to the yellow dog made Kaira's skin crawl and the thought of helping the dog was repulsive. However, Neela had seemed to take the white wolf's words as a personal insult, something Kaira did not mean to do. Kiara's words were as much for herself as they were for Neela. She needed to constantly remind herself why it was a good idea to help Amy, to remind herself of the innocent lives that were at stake.

Despite Kiara's best attempts at persuading Neela, the collie still refused to let Amy enter the pack lands. Neela's words were angry, but they made sense. Kiara was living proof that Amy had no heart and would rip anyone apart for her own perverse sense of pleasure. White ears flicked back, she had no retort to Neela's argument. Amy's comment did nothing to help the arctic wolf keep her resolve. Kiara glared at Amy and anger rose in her voice. "In my 'pure world' as you like to call it; canines give birth in dens, underground, and alone. If you want to deliver your puppies in Ichika, that is the way you will do it. I may be the pack's Ikusei, but I am not sympathetic to your stupidity. You want entrance to the pack lands, you will do things on MY terms dog." In order to emphasize her point Kiara raised her tail and straightened her ears, for once actually taking a dominant position. When their eyes met for a moment the white wolf was taken aback. Amy's eyes held the glimmer of tears and were almost pleading to Kiara.

If Amy was a pack mate or even a friend, Kaira would have made every accommodation that the female wanted in order to ensure a safe and comfortable delivery. She would even have gone into a house. However, Amy was neither and thus Kiara saw no reason to put herself out just to help some idiot dog. If the puppies died, then so be it. Puppies dying was a natural part of life and it ensured that the next generation was strong and healthy. Not to mention the world would probably be a better place without Amy's offspring running around in it.

<style type="text/css">
.ikuseiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#defff2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1f191b 0px 0px 1px;}
.ikuseiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 45px; margin:0px;}
.ikuseiara {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#979a86; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/I8xRB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 365px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f191b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.ikuseiara .wordcount {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.ikuseiara .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread