you got me so wild, how can i ever deny.
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +000

The large coyote practically flew over the moose to place herself between Amy and the large kill. The drool forming in Amy's mouth wouldn't be very convincing for the coyote to lower her guard. It was all too clear that she was hungry, and in need of loads of food for her pups. Now this coyote thought she could stand between Amy and the kill and keep her from taking it. Well, it was rightfully her kill, and Amy wasn't at her strongest. She did have long range weapons though. That might finish off the brute before her, allowing her to happily have her feast.

Amy's ears raised in surprise at the foolish question. I do believe that's rather obvious. I have pups coming, and I need to eat. Of course, there's no need for us to fight. I'm sure we could come to terms both of us would agree to. That didn't mean that if the coyote refused she wouldn't happily shoot her pelt full of arrows before filling her stomach. It just meant that Amy felt the need to save her energy, and was willing to negotiate if it would allow her to do so.

<

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread