you got me so wild, how can i ever deny.
[html]

Emmanuelle Brenna

Word Count - 303 :: out of character text

The words that the other woman spoke did not surprise her, but none the less the look on her face was unsettling to Emmanuelle. She had a feeling deep in her gut regardless of what the pale dog spoke she would not hesitate to end the youth if it meant feeding herself. Snorting out a growl, she nodded in the others direction as confirmation then began to phase into Luperci form, to match the other for discussion. After a few minutes she was at her full height, and hands on her hips she shook out her long blonde hair that hung in ringlets down to her waist, sweeping her bangs out of her face.

" You smell of many different herbs and some poisions. " She said simply, gazing at Amy with mismatched eyes. " If you have the knowledge I seek and share it with me, as well as a lesson in Archery... I will give you and your coming kin food. " She continued, not pleased with her self for being so ill-prepared. No matter, once she was in clan lands again she would go straight to Vesper and ask whom could teach her fighting so one she was one better grounds the next time she was in this situation she could deal some damage.

Her eyes rested on the weapons the pale dog in front of her carried. She had nothing since coming to the land, maybe in exchange for the whole kill or or other hunting services the other could provide Emmanuelle with a dagger or point her in the direction of a trader that did have wares. Combing a furred hand through her hair she spoke once more. " By the way I am Emmanuelle Brenna. I figure if we are going to come to an agreement, might as well exchange names... Yours? "

<style type="text/css">
.character-Emma01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2f2ec; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-Emma01 .ooc {padding:0px 0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.character-Emma01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-Emma01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9dadaf; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Epzks.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 380px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#545d5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.character-Emma01 .Name {font-family:'Reenie Beanie'; font-size:60px; text-align:center; padding:10px 0px 20px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread