you got me so wild, how can i ever deny.
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +000

The look in the female's eyes told Amy that the coyote understood her position perfectly well. Amy would be getting food, whether or not the coyote agreed. Her eyes glistened as the coyote nodded agreement. There hadn't been much choice, but at least the female had been smart enough not to fight her. Amy watched her shift into optime form coldly, ready to strike her the moment she did anything threatening. Even above her hunger was the need to protect her pups, after all. Done shifting she stood before her, long blond curls framing her body. Amy's lips curled at the mess it made. Amy was much tidier than that. She always dressed for success, hair neatly tucked out of the way, dressed for any occasion.

The fool's attempt at bargaining had Amy barking with laughter. She really thought she could get a lesson on herbs and archery in exchange for a small bite? That wouldn't be happening. She looked the coyote in the eye, hearing her introduce the name. Amy Sunders. I teach you some things about herbs and a short lesson on archery and I get the entire moose. There was no way she was settling for less, considering how a little knowledge went a long way, and the moose probably wouldn't even last a couple days with her appetite.

<

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread