you got me so wild, how can i ever deny.
[html]

Emmanuelle Brenna

Word Count - 235 :: out of character text

Snorting once again as the other female spoke, she nodded her head in agreement. She supposed it would be fair, as she could hunt and the obviously alone pregnant female could not.. What she couldn't do for herself naturally she had weapons for. Looking up she held the others gaze for a few moments before speaking. " Alright, sounds good. Which first, herbs or archery? " She asked softly as she stepped out of the way of the moose awkwardly, wanting to go closer to the female but not wanting to end up full of arrows. " May I approach? "

As she waited for an answer, she took a few moments to look at there surroundings. She was sure in the spring there were bountiful plants, but at the moment all she saw was snow. Even though the other female seemed brutish, it was hard to knock down Emmanuelles youthful innocence and zest for life when she was intent on learning something. One of her favorite things to do was learn, and when she was by herself for so long that she had taught herself the finer points of hunting. One of the best things she had learned was to use her surroundings to her advantage, once she had dropped out of the branches onto a deers back and torn up the throat.

There were many, many ways to hunt. One of the things she was best at.

<style type="text/css">
.character-Emma01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2f2ec; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-Emma01 .ooc {padding:0px 0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.character-Emma01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-Emma01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9dadaf; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Epzks.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 380px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#545d5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.character-Emma01 .Name {font-family:'Reenie Beanie'; font-size:60px; text-align:center; padding:10px 0px 20px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread