you got me so wild, how can i ever deny.
[html]

Emmanuelle Brenna

Word Count - 322 :: hope it's okay that i ended this thread! Smile feel free to post once more or don't, next time you go into chat we'll decide on weather to archive it.

The youth listened to what the dog had to say, ever attentive to her words. Nodding in satisfaction, she let a smile grace her muzzle. Those seemed like agreeable terms, fair for her hunting cat pair. " Alright, I can do those things. I belong to the Inferni pack, in fact we are not far. When you have the two kittens ready, come to my pack borders. " She began, letting an amused snort out before she continued. " You can't miss it, it's bordered with skulls. Howl for me and I will come with everything you requested ready. Please do not trespass, we take that very seriously. I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks. " The female finished, estimating that it would be indeed a few weeks until the trader found and delivered what she requested, she rubbed her hands together with excitement at the thought at raising her new hunting partners.

They would be perfect for her leather making trade, and in the mean time she would make everything Amy requested, maybe even line the hood of the cloak of rabbit fur for a luxurious feel, maybe the whole clock could be fur lined. Not the bracers though, that would defeat the purpose she thought. Shooting a bright smile at the trader, she lifted a hand to wave at the other while she walked towards the dampwoods, a portion of which lie in Inferni territory itself. The huntress had lots to do, and she might as well start gathering the pelts she needed to make the cloak and the fur as well. The mottled coywolf began to jog into the treeline, shifting into lupus form and taking off as soon as she had cover.

Big paws hit the ground lightly as she ran through the bush silently, employing her hunting skills flawlessly as soon as she was on the ground on all fours, it was just something that came naturally to her.

<style type="text/css">
.character-Emma01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2f2ec; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-Emma01 .ooc {padding:0px 0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.character-Emma01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-Emma01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9dadaf; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Epzks.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 380px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#545d5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.character-Emma01 .Name {font-family:'Reenie Beanie'; font-size:60px; text-align:center; padding:10px 0px 20px;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread