you got me so wild, how can i ever deny.
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +000

The coyote rapidly transformed in their discussion of what they would be trading. Amy listened to the firm way she spoke, growling at the superior undertone. I am not some ignorant pup, girl. I can find you when the time comes. Don't act so cocky. She met Emmanuelle's eyes for a few heartbeats before the coyote broke away, returning to the forest. Amy watched her disappear with distaste. A customer was a customer though. Sighing she turned to Raoth. Get up. I need you to bring me a moose. Raoth looked at her in surprise, moaning in protest. Cutting his tongue out really had been a good idea, preventing so much complaining. Amy jerked on the chain, and Raoth stumbled back onto his bleeding feet. She brought him over to where the moose carcass was, and he helped her bring it back to the wagon. Allowed to return to cleaning his feet Raoth removed the stones that had gotten in his wounds from the short trip. Amy paused before the moose for a few minutes, studying it's majesty, before diving into it, devouring as much as she could. This was good. This would satisfy and care for her children.

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread