[J] I am a Rock
OOC: Blah. Sorry this is on the short side.

IC: Fritz didn’t have long to wait which he was very grateful for and rather impressed. It meant that the borders were well protected and would be kept safe from intruders. He did glance up as the other male approached him. He did seem a little cowed or in awe of Fritz’ size, which was fairly normal but this male seemed on the tall size as well. But he stayed in submissive posture and quickly dropped his eyes down again.

The dusty male dismounted from his horse and Fritz probably still towered over him, despite his submissive stance. But it was rather difficult for him to get any lower without seriously hurt himself. The man greeted him and asked what he could help him with. The glances that Fritz took and the way the other man talked made it seem like he was fairly easygoing. But he knew that the male would defend his home if need be.

Fritz spoke in his deep, yet soft voice and said, ”Hello. My name is Fritz Earl and I wish to join your pack.” He would wait for the other man to ask questions of him before he said much more. Instead he settled slightly on his heels and waited for the greeter before him to ask the inevitable questions, his long tail wagging slightly in a friendly manner.

Messages In This Thread