[J] I am a Rock
He was a little uncomfortable with the other male’s scrutiny of himself but could tell that the wolfdog meant no real harm. Fritz simply felt a little bad that he towered over people so easily. But he also knew that there wasn’t anything that he could do about it. So he bore with the scrutiny but would rather not have all that attention on him.

The other male had yet to mention his own name but Fritz gave mental shrug. He didn’t care that the canine that greeted him didn’t give his own name. He assumed that that could come if they met again, assuming that Fritz was allowed to join. The Labrador said that he would call for a leader and Fritz gave a polite nod. It wasn’t like Fritz would do anything to stop him.

He was asked what skills and other things he could offer Casa di Calavieri if he joined and Fritz gave a slight smile. ”Well, I was a mercenary before I came here so I can fight, with multiple types of weapons as well two weapons at once and unarmed. My father is a carpenter and woodworker so I learned from him how to carve and build things out of wood mostly. I can also read and write and I do know math. I am also willing to teach little ones all I know and use my strength for whatever someone would ask of me. I also can hunt and repair clothes or make basic ones.” He gave a run-down of his skills and uses, hoping that they would be enough to let him in.

Messages In This Thread