[J] I am a Rock
[html]
Crappy pooost...probably my last reply until a leader shows up.

A smile touched the harlequin dog’s lips, and as he lifted off his skills, Wayne could not help but listen with awe. A trained former mercenary was something Casa di Cavalieri could truly use; they were lacking in the warriors that should make up the core of the pack. But he had other skills as well, more household ones, that made the cowboy really look at him with respect. A jack-of-all-trades, the giant seemed.

“I’ll tell ya now, you’ve got an impressive resume,” the wolfdog said with a short laugh. “Must be fate. Where’d you ever hear of us?”
His hand loosened enough on the mare’s reins for her to give her head a harsh shake to get free, at least until he grabbed hold again and quietly rebuked her. What he wouldn’t wish for one of the horses right now; normally, he’d greet a newcomer with a handshake and less distraction, but it seemed that everything was on his mind today other than what was before him. He huffed then reached back to scratch his head, dislodging the cowboy hat. Now all he could really do was wait for the Sole or Luna, though from hearing what the Great Dane could do, he doubted it would be a problem letting Fritz in.

“Oh, I’m Wayne McCoy, by the way,” the yellowish man said, grinning. “And this here’s Maia; a new girl, not really used to us yet.” He glanced at the horse, who snorted, and then over at the beast with the spotted dog. “And who d’you have over there?” he asked, his curious tone softening in a way that betrayed his weakness for horses.

<style type="text/css">
.waywa2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1d7b8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #61501d; }
.waywa2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.waywa2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#c8ba99; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S5Qbw.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 253px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#867555; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread