[J] I am a Rock
The male seemed rather impressed by his skills and he did suppose that it was probably a little odd for someone to be so varied in their skills. But Fritz wasn’t being arrogant with what he said, he simply told the other man his skills. But Fritz was also proud of the fact that he had so many useful abilities. It seemed like he would be accepted into the pack. But first he was asked where he heard about Casa di Cavalieri and his grin widened, ”I learned about you from canines in Freetown.”

The unnamed male finally introduced himself as Wayne and Fritz gave a friendly grin. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, Wayne.” Wayne introduced his horse and Fritz gave a nod, not sure how to react with the horse. But talk turned to his own horse. ”This big boy is Anton. I believe he is a Shire stallion and is about 5.” Anton gave his master a nod, almost as if he was approving of the way he was introduced.

A figure soon appeared from inside the packlands and Fritz assumed that this was a leader. The canine drew closer and he could see that it was a female. She introduced herself as Anann and Luna, which he assumed meant a female leader. He gave her respectful bow and said, ”Ma’am. My name is Fritz and I wish to join your ranks.”

Messages In This Thread