[J] I am a Rock
[html]

Word Count: 000

Anann

Fritz generously offered one of the blades for inspection and Anann carefully accepted the blade with a hand at the hilt and one at the flat of the blade. It was a simple blade, much like her own, rather than one of ornate decoration. Lifting the blade she sighted down its length to check that it was straight and any faults in its edge. It was in good condition and seemed to be well kept. It’s weight felt good in her hands as she held it by the hilt alone. ”It is a nice blade.” She said with a light smile as she handed it back to the dark spotted male.

A trained fighter. He knew how to care for his blade, and obviously his horse as well. It was doubtful much more of an accurate measure of Fritz could be made until the dog had spent sometime amongst their ranks. ”Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri. We will show you to Fort Kingsbury.” Her smile grew a little broader. “Once there, Wayne, could you show him were to store his tack.” Her gaze turned to the cowboy for a moment before looking back to Fritz. ”As for your horse, our herd free roams. I hope that won’t be a problem.”

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meddon);
.gganann p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.gganann b {color:#a37700; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.gganann-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.gganann-charname {font-family:'Meddon'; color:#a37700; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; font-size:50px;}
.gganann-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SYEVh.png); height:300px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#9e7000;}
.gganann-ooc {font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; margin:5px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.gganann {background-color:#414800; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #9e7000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread