dreams and fears must collide.
[html]
OOC none. it show?

He was feeling much more relaxed as Grace took a puff on the pipe. He watched as if hypnotized, eyes mesmerizing his shape. She was a very beautiful lady, even if she didn't realize it. Trying to control himself and behave Hadley turned his head to look at the ground. It wouldn't do for him to treat her with disrespect. The bird flew over, landing on her head in a very comical sight. He chuckled quietly to himself as she asked the bird for some meat. Lazily she leaned over, asking if he wanted anything. Meat in general is good. I feel like I'm starving! Which most likely was because he partly was, not eating very properly. He looked at the bird with a soft smile. Will you fetch some for me?

Carefully he reached over, taking the pipe to smoke some more. The lazy haze of it drifted through the air as he leaned back, looking at the ceiling. He returned it to Grace with a polite smile, doing his best to be polite. You certainly did well picking out a place for yourself. Hadley shivered a little, trying to push the small feeling of dismay creeping through his body. He really shouldn't have been so relaxed, but it was so easy to talk, to allow the drug to enter his system and relieve the tension running through him. He needed to be at ease, without a care in his mind.

<style type="text/css">
.darkfields b {font-weight:bold; color:#775f2c; letter-spacing:.5px}
.darkfields p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.darkfields {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#151608; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2rcww95.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #52361d; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#595731; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread