dreams and fears must collide.
[html]

OOC i'm just writing it as it feels like when im really really tired. i should probably mention, when he's out of it he basically resorts to his personality before being a slave, consisting on flirting with everything on two legs and being extremely cocky

Meat was given to Hadley, and he quickly finished the pieces, silencing his stomach. It was much better that that happened, allowing him to concentrate on other things. Such as the fact that he wanted another hit. Hadley took the pipe again, taking a deep puff. Slowly he blew it out, listening as she explained that she'd been the one to build it. His eyes widened in surprise, pleased at the news. You must be very clever with your hands. Wish I could do such a thing. Being able to make stuff would be very nice, instead of simply being a burden.

Music was brought over, and Hadley's eyes closed as he listened to the music, winding through the air. It was so beautiful, brushing around him. If he reached out his hand it was almost like he'd be able to touch it, the way that it altered the atmosphere like something tangible. Or it might just be the smoke. Smiling at the thought he sat up again. He looked over at Grace, again admiring her beautiful body, the way the silver and white flowed together. You are a very beautiful creature, you know that? If only his body was unmarred, then he might be able to see himself next to her.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhope b {font-weight:bold; color:#735f53; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.hadhope p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhope {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#b9afa9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lkTq1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #494543; padding:400px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#d7d7d7; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#aca39d 0px 0px 3px;}
.hadhope p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhope p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread