i won't fall down your trapdoor.
[html]
OOC sooo. i forgot about this. so it's short and shitty. Sad / +yo numbah!

The blonde woman was not alone today, she heard and smelt the other woman coming toward her. Crossing her arms she turned around, frowning at the place where the dog hybrid would come out. Her hackles raised as the other burst into the clearing angrily and her lips raised themselves over milky teeth, she did not appreciate the emotional auras everyone held today. As the other calmed down with a few minutes so did the pale-haired coywolf, her hackles dropping and her teeth being concealed once again by mottled lips. Even so, her tail swished behind her in annoyance, what was cause for all this bad feeling?

" I see not everybody is in the wamrest of moods today. " She offered to spark the conversation, annoyance radiating off of the youngster in waves. It wasn't at the rough collie that stood before, but rather directed at the previous events of the day. If Neela paid attention, she would smell the pale-hair merchant on the youth. Maybe that mixed in with the clear annoyance would be more then enough to talk about.

<style type="text/css">
.embe1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6dff1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0a0611; }
.embe1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.embe1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c8bfd6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SnkSK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 167px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c526b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.embe1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.embe1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread