Days of solitude
[html]

Nope! Savannah is the FAILEST of the FAILS. And how could Raze fail? Pssht, Raze is too cool to fail Big Grin

The reason for the young woman's worried state was the horrific past experiences, having no one to cling to when needed, no one to go to in times of need, no one to trust for anything. In Nova Scotia, Hadley had proved to be someone like that. Someone to hold her when scared, he'll it had been not too long after he confessed to liking her. Was it a trick?

The small girl nodded at Wayne's words, maybe he went somewhere and was just getting away for a while. Anyway, it was sure taking a toll on Sel's nerves. "Alright--I just feel like he's left me...That something's so so wrong with who I am that he left..." Maybe too young? Maybe too weak? Maybe too annoying. Sighing, Sel looked away for a moment, Glancing towards the trees still hoping for Hadley's brawny form to just appear. It didn't, so reddish eyes turned back to her golden companion. "So Wayne, how's it been? Is it you guys pampering my Ukaglay? Doin' a good job. Silly horse that one..." The voice that fell from her lips was brighter, teasing for the fact that her horse was becoming better behaved than before.

Closing her eyes for a moment, she attempted to think of where Hadley had gone. He always seemed hesitant to leave Casa, and he wasn't at the springs either. What could he be doing now? "I'm just worried--He's been one of the few I can trust...I live with him, I care about him...I'm just afraid that he doesn't feel the same." Sighing, Sel continued quietly. "Well if you see him around, could you tell him that I miss him?" Brows knitted in concern, otherwise under her fur her face was burning with red. "I mean-I..Well...You know what I mean anyway." A small smile spread over her thin snout, looking away shyly.

Going back to the room would be a little boring, having no one to speak to back there. She had found her company here anyway. Amidst all this turmoil, Sel let her mind flick back to her light cream and brown dappled equine counterpart, eyes lighting up thoughtfully. "D' ya want to go riding? I have my horse somewhere...We can just go--I need a break anyway from all this."

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread