Moving Forward
The poor pup was absolutely scared of her but she had no idea why. Fatin had never seen this pups before so she couldn’t think of a reason for the youngster to be scared of her. But she figured that it would help if she didn’t move forward anymore. So she stopped where she was and let the pup come to her.

She could feel the breath of the pup on her and she figured she was sniffing her. But her question was surprising and rather amusing. But Fatin held in her laughter and tried not to smile to big. She gently shook her head and answered, ”No, little one I’m not covered in blood. This was how I came, colored red.” She did wonder what made the young child think that she was covered in blood.

She knelt down so she was at a more even height with the pup. ”My name is Fatin Nejem but you can call me Fatin. What’s your name?” A smile touched her lips and she patiently waited for the young girl to tell her what her name was. She figured that it would only work to call her little one or a variation for a short time.

Messages In This Thread