Moving Forward
[html]

Word Count :: +000

OOC text here

Hearing that it wasn't blood, just the color of her fur, immensely cheered Dalgina up. Her tail wagged a little, slightly uncertain, but with a happier spirit than before, when she'd been in the house all alone, imagining monsters around every bend. The red adult bent down, coming closer to Dalgina's fight. She crouched down at first, part of her still half convinced that it was a monster, but she managed to calm down, remembering that there wasn't any blood.

Dalgina listened as her new friend gave her name. Fatin. That was a pretty name. I'm Dalgina! She lifted her paw up carefully, remembering how adults shook hands when they met. It wasn't the same with a paw, and Dalgina was a lot more interested in sniffing at the adult than anything else, but it was supposed to be polite. Will you stay with me? Is scary by myself. Dalgina shuddered slightly, remembering all the scary beings she'd imagined being around.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rouge+Script);
.Dal { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Vayre/dal.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right top; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#60c1f4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Dal b {color:#B666D2; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Dal p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Dal .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:50px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Dal .Name { font-family: Rouge Script; font-size:40px;font-color:#ffffff; text-align: center; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px}
;
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread