Moving Forward
[html]

Word Count :: +000

OOC text here

Her paw was accepted and gently shaken up and down. A huge grin split her face. She had done it right, she just knew it. She'd shaken hands properly with someone. That meant they were friends now. The questions Fatin gave to the pup had her sinking down slightly though. She hadn't thought about any of that. Fatin was pack, and Dalgina was scared, and she wanted to stop being scared. Having Fatim with her seemed to be the answer.

Her paws scuffed at the ground uncertainly as she thought about what to tell Fatin. I don't know. They're not here. She was all alone, making it even more worrisome, despite being in the pack where she was safe. Or supposed to be. Seeing all that blood had her doubting it was the truth. Monsters. Covered in blood. They want to hurt me. Dalgina's eyes looked into Fatin's brightly, believing every word she spoke.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rouge+Script);
.Dal { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Vayre/dal.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right top; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#60c1f4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Dal b {color:#B666D2; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Dal p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Dal .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:50px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Dal .Name { font-family: Rouge Script; font-size:40px;font-color:#ffffff; text-align: center; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px}
;
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread