Moving Forward
[html]

Word Count :: +000

OOC text here

Fatin crouched down, worry and protection in her eyes. The sight was highly comforting for the worried puppy. She padded over at the words, nuzzling into the red fur. The dog had told the truth, there was no blood on her. Just the sweet protective scent of the pack and a soft comfort. Held in the arms Dalgina settled down, small whimpers of worry running through her as she finally let the fear out, letting the fear go away instead of being trapped inside.

I-I was alone, and the monsters were everywhere, then you came and thought you were a monster... The small cries of the pup fell into the red fur, body shaking a little as she nestled into the warmth, feeling safe for the first time since the horrible meeting when she'd learned that the world wasn't nearly as safe as she wished it was, full of those who would harm her instead.

Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii

Table by Alex

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rouge+Script);
.Dal { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Vayre/dal.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:right top; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#60c1f4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Dal b {color:#B666D2; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Dal p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Dal .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:50px 0px 0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; }
.Dal .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Dal .Name { font-family: Rouge Script; font-size:40px;font-color:#ffffff; text-align: center; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px}
;
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread