I'm a lonely boy.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#river01 {width: 410px; margin: auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; background: #524549; border: 3px solid #D95D5D; font-family: "verdana"; font-size: 10px; line-height: 13px; color: #ADD8C7; text-align: justify;}
#river01 .triangles {color: #D9E68E; font-size: 15px;}
#river01 .ooc, #river01 .speak {color: #E1E6CF; letter-spacing: 1px;}
</style>
How would you like a pathetically short post to accompany your dinner, madame?

Word count is 134.

▼ ▼ ▼

Question upon question flew from the pale she-wolf's mouth. She was certainly a... boisterous character. River was, frankly, overwhelmed. Surely it was too early for this. "Er, thank you," he said, in response to her compliment. Might as well do this in order. "I'm from further south, an area that the humans called New York." He took it for granted that she'd even know what humans were. He decided not to dignify the comment about his looking exhausted with a response, as he'd already addressed that. "I don't know that I have an appetite," he sighed, "and I didn't sleep because I was doing the same thing you were — traveling." With the slightest joking lilt to his voice, he said, "Actually, I can sleep a lot more than just at night... this is new."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread