I'm a lonely boy.
[html]<style type="text/css">#grace-01 { width: 300px; padding: 10px 20px; background: #5E4C4C; border: 5px solid #DD9E95; margin: auto; } #grace-01 p { font: 10px tahoma; color: #D1B99F; text-align: justify; text-indent: 13px; line-height: 13px; margin: 7px auto; } #grace-01 .stars { color: #8B6F59; font-size: 15px; text-align: center; margin: 15px auto; text-indent: 0px; } #grace-01 .wc { font-style: italic; text-indent: 0px; text-align: center; } #grace-01 .ooc { color: #E7D4C3; text-indent: 0px; } #grace-01 .speak, #grace-01 a { color: #E7D4C3; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

Haha, nice. Finally! Wink

★ ★ ★

Grace nodded, impressed with his knowledge of history. Her father had told her about humans, of course - he was obsessed with their machines and gadgets, and could talk her ears off on the subject. If she'd been familiar with the Harry Potter tales, she might have made the association between her father and Arthur Weasley. Her knowledge didn't stretch that far, but she knew enough about the human geographical areas to reply, "That's near where I'm from - the mountains, a place humans called Vermont. My family, my tribe... they're still there." She looked sad for a moment, then perked up at River's next comment, laughing at the jest. "Oh, I love to sleep. Too bad I have a cawing alarm-clock to drag me out of bed at the ass-crack of dawn, kicking and screaming." Her turquoise eyes sparkled, and she added, "Not literally, of course - t'would startle the horses something fierce, a crow dragging a wolf about, yelling and making all sorts of racket..." She shook her head, grinning, and added curiously, "Y'like horses, River? Well.. y'ever seen a horse, even?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread