I'm a lonely boy.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#river01 {width: 410px; margin: auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; background: #524549; border: 3px solid #D95D5D; font-family: "verdana"; font-size: 10px; line-height: 13px; color: #ADD8C7; text-align: justify;}
#river01 .triangles {color: #D9E68E; font-size: 15px;}
#river01 .ooc, #river01 .speak {color: #E1E6CF; letter-spacing: 1px;}
</style>
Word count is derp.

▼ ▼ ▼

River stretched ostentatiously, and yawned. "Vermont? I've passed through there. Who are your tribe? Do they trade?" He sought something that might connect them — shy as he was, a friend would be good to have. Noticing, however, the forlorn look in her eyes, he took to the change of subject. Horses were not something he'd often encountered. There were a few herds galloping across the sparse plains of his homeland, and a handful of traders had had them for transportation. What sense that made, he wasn't sure. Some just didn't like to be on all four paws, but River found them quite suitable for travel. "Well, I've seen them, but... I can't say I've been near one." He didn't admit it, but he found them a little frightening, as much as they triggered an instinctual prey drive. The same hooved creatures who made a meal for wolves could use those hooves to violent ends. But Grace kept them? Several of them? This piqued his interest. Eyes the color of blue fog examined her as covertly as possible. She didn't look injured...
[/html]

Messages In This Thread