I'm a lonely boy.
[html]<style type="text/css">#grace-01 { width: 300px; padding: 10px 20px; background: #5E4C4C; border: 5px solid #DD9E95; margin: auto; } #grace-01 p { font: 10px tahoma; color: #D1B99F; text-align: justify; text-indent: 13px; line-height: 13px; margin: 7px auto; } #grace-01 .stars { color: #8B6F59; font-size: 15px; text-align: center; margin: 15px auto; text-indent: 0px; } #grace-01 .wc { font-style: italic; text-indent: 0px; text-align: center; } #grace-01 .ooc { color: #E7D4C3; text-indent: 0px; } #grace-01 .speak, #grace-01 a { color: #E7D4C3; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

Word Count: 303

<3s at your face. Wink

★ ★ ★

Turquoise eyes lit up with pleasure; now he was asking her questions, too! Taj was settled quietly atop her head, an odd sable cap for an equally odd wolf. She leaned against the wall of the cave, yawning lazily and considering the question. "Well, they do trade. That's mostly Mama - her name's Iset. I look just like her... that's about the end of the similarities though!" She chuckled, a smile playing across her face. "Mama's real... well, bossy, really. Abrasive, I guess you'd say. She always thinks she's right. Problem is, she often is." She paused, catching her breath, and shrugged. "Papa's quieter than Mama, real gentle unless you give him a reason not to be. He mostly likes to tinker - that's what he calls it when he works on human contraptions. He crafts a bit, too... wood, mostly." She gestured to her jewelry, too lazy to pull out her pipe and show him. Perhaps another time, when she could be bothered. She was far too comfy.

The discussion of horses reminded her of something else. "My tribe keeps horses, too. They were up in an old human settlement when I was with them... a ski resort, Papa called it. But I don't know where they'd be now." She grinned as she thought of her father, and she went on, "Probably somewhere with relics of the past, though - Papa does so like human machines and things. Leave him to it, and he'd forget to eat or sleep, I reckon..." She shook her head, her smile slightly wistful. She tried not to miss home too much, but she did miss her family. Cheering up, she added, "How could anyone forget sleep? Bet you couldn't!" A grin and a playful nudge served as punctuating for the jest. Even Taj cawed his amusement.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread