It's always say goodnight and go.
[html]
I promised myself I'd get this up before I went to my friends' house :o Backdated to the 9th.

Oh, why'd you have to be so cute?

Naniko had been doing all right since she and Conri's fight...as well as she could have been. When he had been taken away from her before it had been really painful..she hadn't known if she would survive it. But now that he was back, it seemed that there was just as much pain and hardship as before. This time it was her own fault, though. She shouldn't have gotten drunk and messed around with Lucifer and Kansas...shouldn't have gone to Inferni without telling him. She understood that he was mad.

She would have been mad, too. She -had- been mad. When he'd gone to Inferni he had been mauled. Somehow she had gone there, spoken to Gabriel, and left without getting a scratch on her. Maybe he didn't fight girls, especially pregnant ones.

She sat next to the lake, looking out over the waters. It was nice to have a lake when their pack was landlocked...a source of fresh water and food through even the harshest weather. Clouds rolled overhead, looming darkly above her, promising rain within the next few minutes. She didn't enjoy getting wet but she stayed where she was, watching as the first few drops hit the water. How could she have been so stupid, messed things up this badly for herself? She'd always wanted to put the pack first...and how could they run a pack together if they were fighting? She didn't know if he was around the lands or not...she'd been sleeping outside of the house. Naniko closed her eyes, feeling the droplets hitting her fur but not caring any more.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread