i'll be drunk again
[html]

[404]
That's really not a problem my dear! I'm very excited for this thread for some reason!

An expression crossed the grey man's face that was a rarity in itself. Being an optimistic, happy person wasn't something Saul had to work at, it came naturally for him to see the world in a lighter shade instead of looking at the shadows around him. The expression on his face in the dusky light would probably have been described as brooding, although not so far as moody or pissed off. Green eyes were fixed on the bottle, an inward war raging in his head. He should throw it away, get rid of it so that it couldn't cause damage. But on the other hand, he reasoned, he'd come down here to experience more and he supposed that included alcohol. A smaller part of his brain told him to keep it so that he could trade it, but he wasn't sure what to think of that voice. It was an easy way out but Saul felt that he should at least keep hold of it for the time being. Making his mind up, he nodded his head unconsciously to himself, green eyes lifting to the sky.

The movement of his head, and the subsequent panoramic view of the terrain around him caused him to pause. In his brooding silence, he hadn't picked up on any of the signals he should have been listening to that would have alerted him to someone new walking into his area of Halifax. The subtle change in atmosphere, the thick tendrils of pack scent and personal scent caught him and Saul allowed emerald eyes to fix on the shuffling form of a silvery beauty. It wasn't in the man to perv on anything that moved- he was far more interested in the person than the physical attributes that made her beautiful. He shifted, satchel strap rubbing against his chest before he shifted it around. Her soft voice came forward just before his own and he smiled softly in her direction.

Good evening miss. Are you alright?

He asked, green eyes picking up on the slightly distracted expression on her face. Was she lost? Or was she simply thinking hard about something that distracted her from her direction? He had no idea, but he intended to find out. So as not to come across as intimidating, the Stormbringer stayed where he was, cinnamon backed ears swivelling back and forth to catch any response that may come from the silver female.

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXT {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXT .quote {
height:200px;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXT .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:50px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXT .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXT b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread